The Freestyle Optium Neo H blood glucose and blood ß-Ketone monitoring system has been specifically designed for the hospital point of care setting and continues to be the only company offering individually foil wrapped strips.1
The Freestyle Optium Neo H offers a range of new features
- Freestyle Optium Neo H exceeds the latest ISO15197:2013 guidelines for improved performance accuracy in the clinical blood glucose monitoring market
- Improved haematocrit performance via strip technology and algorithm across a wide range of patients, including critically ill and neonates Minimal interfering substances
5 second test assay time, saving you time for bedside testing.
- Low and High out of range indicators.
- This can be set as required per meter or across the hospital to alert the user to a patient blood glucose result outside a specified range.
– Quality Control Reminders
- Only requires a small sample size of blood of 0.6uL
- Easy to use hospital grade meter designed with a large easy to read display